Code of Ethics
- We hold the worth, dignity and individuality of every human being as having primary importance and value.
- We will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of race, colour, creed, religious belief, sex, age, national origin, political belief, disability, health, economic status or sexual orientation.
- We shall give priority to the safety of women and children and believe that all women and children have a right to live free of abuse, violence and the threat of violence.
- We believe in women’s right to self-determination, and to freedom of choice, dignity and respect for themselves and their children.
- We believe in women’s right to access resources, support and information concerning their rights.
- We believe that children exposed to violence have a right to support, advocacy and resources to help them understand and address the violence in their lives.
- We respect and celebrate diversity and believe that women and children has the right to live free of racism and prejudice.